White, pink and purple box? You’d think Good and Grapey. But uh uh. This be good ol fashened lickohrish.
Here’s why Good & Plenty are
1. Good and Licorice-y. And not salty licorice though I like that too. Love me some sodium with my anise. But these are sweetish licorice and still good.
2. Good and Chewy. The slim vicodin-looking GandP pills are tough and chewy lil’ pieces. Not chewy like jujyfruits stick to your teeth annoying chewy but chewy workout the jaws a bit and keep coming back for more chewy.
3. Good and Old. And I mean old fashioned since according to Hershey, they are the oldest branded candy in the US. Around since 1863. That’s before the University of California (any of the campuses) was founded. Long time ago.
4. Good and Aged. Different from old. These pups age great. They are already a tad tough. Open a box. Let em sit for 24, and you got yourself…well basically the same thing but maybe a tad tougher. Sounds perf. And it is.
5. Good and Plenty yo! You get a ton of them. The box/bag never seems to end. And most people ‘think’ they don’t like them so if you offer them around they’ll say no. It’s great. No sharing!